Welcome to Buckingham pit syndicate page.
Buckingham pit is an old 1 acre lake that use to be a club water that is owned by and on MOD land.
Nicely stocked with fish predicted to be around the upper 20’s with many around the 20lb mark angers will have plenty to aim at.
Membership is restricted to 20.
Current price will be set £120.00 which will start on the 26th sept 2020 will run until 30th April 2021 with members being invited back in Feb 2021 for what will an annual ticket.
Payment is made then members before the membership is issued will have to attend a MOD health and safety briefing which will last 1 year upon completion.
The course is free and takes around 20 minutes the course is book through fishery management and takes place mon, wed, fri during the day.
Once this course is completed you membership would be issued.
Being MOD land and base of operations, every person including fishery management has to phone the ops room to inform them of who you are and that you intention to attend Buckingham pit fishing lake, also once your session has ended you MUST then again phone ops room to inform them you have left the site.
Here are the list of rules. Please read them so that you are fully happy with them before applying for membership.
LEGACY FISHERY & M.O.D RULES
LEGACY FISHERY WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR SYNDICATE PLEASE REPECT EACH OTHER AND THE VENUE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THIS SEASON WITH OUR MEMBERS.
1. A max of 3 rods only to be used. Minimum of 15lb fluro/mono line only.
NO BRAIDED MAINLINE
2. Carp Cradle/cots only. Carp care must be used and carried at all times
All nets, slings and cradles/cots must be dry before entering the venue.
3. Micro barbed hooks only.
NO BARBLESS,360 OR BENT HOOKS RIGS ALLOWED
4. Safe zone, lead free leaders or tubing only
NO LEADCORE/SNAGLEADERS & NO FIXED LEADS
5. Plastic, artificial, imitation baits ARE NOT ALLOWED
Lures/spinners allowed for predator angling only
6. Adjustable Zigs only, maybe used on 1 rod only
7. Predator fishing is from 1st Nov to 31st March only
8. Freezer bait boilies and pellets only, Hemp and sweet corn are the only particles allowed. NO SHELF LIFE BOILIES TO BE USED AS LOOSE FEED
9. Fish maybe retained for a maximum time of 15minutes for photography purposes only, NO CARP SACKS TO BE USED RETANERS ONLY.
10. NO leaving rods unattended, Max 1 swim away, no baits to be left on rigs while rods out of the water.
11. All fishing from marked swims only and within your swim boundary.
No fishing in out of bound areas.
12. Gates MUST be kept shut and locked at all times.
Gate codes are for members only and must not be shared
13. No cutting of vegetation of any kind is permitted.
14. Every member must attend at least 1 work party per season.
15. ALL LITTER MUST BE REMOVED FROM VENUE WHEN LEAVING.
16. The management and owners accept no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to the member or their belongings/vehicle while at the venue
17. CCTV is in operation for yours and the venues safety.
18. All CARP CAPTURES must be weighed, photographed and picture sent to the fishery management for stock recording purposes.
19. Non fishing guests are limited to partner and members children only. NO FRIENDS
20. No dogs allowed on the venue, this is due to the 2 friendly ducks and muntjacs withing the fence perimeter. Strictly no harm must come to these animals
21. Members are allowed 1 fishing guest to accompany them @ a cost of £20 per 24hrs for a maximum stay of 48 hrs.
This must be pre book this with fishery management, limited spaces available
22. NON members MUST NOT be left alone or with other members on the venue at any time.
Members are fully responsible for their own guestsand their actions
23. You must carry your syndicate membership ID while on the venue
24. All members must sign in the book upon arrival and sign out upon leaving the venue.
25. All members MUST ring the MOD office on (01842 855367) before entering the venue and number of guests accompanying you, you must then also inform them on your departure.
26. All members must attend a M.O.D health and safety course of around 10 minute each year before membership will commence.
27. These rules are compulsory.
Failure to comply WILL result in a suspension or complete termination of your membership.
WITH NO REFUND.